11.24.2015

22 DAYS

I come home in basically 3 weeks, WHAT???? that is so crazy to me. but i'm so excited to be back in the states and be with all of my family!! time has flown by. i'm going miss lithuania so much. not much has happened since the last time i posted, besides time is flying by! i feel like we just barely got back from our 10 day vacation.

school has been pretty good, we've been practicing a lot for our end of year performance and talking a lot about the holidays. i'm super sad that i'm not going to be home for thanksgiving. and i know my family is sad too, because who is going to make the rolls? (sorry guys) it's a weird feeling being here during this time because they don't celebrate it. so we don't even really get that thanksgiving "feeling". so at the beginning of november, madi, mccall and I put a paper up on the wall in our room and wrote things that we were thankful for. so i thought i would share some of those along with a few others!

1. my family
2. naulie-- i can't wait to cuddle her
3. the gospel
4. madi & mccall
5. HEAT
6. my education
7. peanut butter
8. dryers-- we don't have one here
9. fresh fruits & veggies
10. warm blankets
11. laughter
12. AMERICA
13. pizza
14. sleep
15. my job
16. technology-- i facetime my family like everyday
17. rehab centers
18. institute
19. legit plumbing
20. medications
21. tissues-- i've been sick all weekend :(
22. books
23. the desert-- it's snowed twice this weekend and i might die
24. dishwasher
25. my kids-- even on the hard days

i just want all of you guys to remember all of your blessings and everything that you have. how lucky and blessed we are to always be surrounded by people who love us so much.

much needed cuddles





it's fun to find these on my phone

my crazy indians

cat hostel in riga

we spent a rainy day in riga, latvia and it was so fun!



it's so weird for me to think that i come home so soon. i know that it's going to go by so quickly, so i'm trying to enjoy the last little bit. i can't wait to come home to my family.

ALSO I'M GOING TO A JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT

No comments:

Post a Comment